Virtual Masters Day is coming April 17-18, 2021.
Registration for members is now OPEN! Click here to register.
You must be a member to register. Join now!
Price: $150 ($100 Early Bird through March)
Registration gets you an All-Access Pass to the following:
- Welcome Session and Closing Session
- Twelve Technical 90-minute class sessions
- Sessions on different knitting stitches and styles including: Entrelac, Austrian/Bavarian knitting, Fair Isle and Intarsia
- Classes on techniques such as: pockets, picking up stitches, advanced cast ons and bind offs, double increases and decreases, and purlwise increases and decreases
- Topics geared toward the masters program such as: selecting references, putting together your binder, calculating gauge and tension, and dealing with yarn tails
- Five (or more) pre-recorded videos covering Swatch Reviews and other topics
- Two Panel Discussions: ‘Talking with Designers’ and ‘Men and Knitting’
- Q&A Sessions for Levels 1, 2, 3 of MHK, and for Other Certification Programs
- Social Hour with games and prizes
- Networking opportunities throughout the weekend!
- 6 months of access to all recordings of all sessions