Registration is OPEN
We are looking forward to another great virtual event with time for learning, socializing, and fun. This year we are expanding our course topics! We will have classes on knitting techniques, advanced classes including designing, and classes geared towards topics in the Master Hand Knitting Program.
Our teachers for the conference are:
Cathy Berry, Suzanne Bryan, Celia Cahill, Jolie Elder, Donna Estin, Charles Gandy, Arenda Holladay, Joyce Jones, Heather Storta, Mary Beth Jacobs, Sharon Levering, Sue Meissner, Claire Morson, Binka Schwan, and Nancy Simet.
Homework and Supplies list is available HERE.
Schedule of Classes is available HERE.
- Master Hand Knitter Level 1 – Potpourri Skills – Claire Morson and Nancy Simet
- Master Hand Knitter Level 1 – Patterns and Writing Directions – Claire Morson and Nancy Simet
- Tech Editing for Knitting – Sharon Levering
- Beginning Continental Knitting – Suzanne Bryan
- Yarn Follies – Sue Meissner
- Introduction to Taming Tension – Binka Schwan
- Matching Cast Ons and Bind Offs – Heather Storta
- Master Hand Knitter Level 2 – Buttonholes – Joyce Jones
- Master Hand Knitter Level 2 – Seaming – Arenda Holladay
- Stitch Anatomy – Arenda Holladay
- All About Pockets – Suzanne Bryan
- Stranded Knitting – Mary Beth Jacobs
- Twisted Stitches – Mary Beth Jacobs
- Sock Heels – Heather Storta
Advanced Classes and Design Series:
- Master Hand Knitter Level 3 – Designing Swatches – Cathy Berry
- Master Hand Knitter Level 3 – Hat and Sweater Success – Cathy Berry and Joyce Jones
- Advanced Skills – Labyrinth Knitting – Jolie Elder
- Design Series – Pattern Grading – Celia Cahill
- Design Series – The Ins and Outs of Publishing Your Work – Charles Gandy
- Design Series – Creating Schematics – Donna Estin
- Design Series – Designing and Modifying Necklines – Donna Estin
Early-bird registration will be $100 and will open on January 1, 2022. The price will increase to $150 on April 1, 2022.
With over 20 classes and access to recordings for six months, this is the best deal in knitting!
Announcing the 2022 Next Level Knitting Conference Sponsors!
We are so grateful to the sponsors who have generously provided in-kind donations for the 2022 Next Level Knitting Conference. All conference attendees will have a chance to win amazing prizes like yarn, books, patterns, knitting tools, subscriptions, and classes.